About Criminal History Arrest Reports
The Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office provides criminal history arrest reports. The information contained in this report is public information and only includes Ramsey County arrest information. The Sheriff’s Office does not provide arrest or other information related to any other county or agency. In addition, the Sheriff’s Office does not provide copies of police/incident reports.
For statewide arrest information, please visit the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) website or check with each agency/county individually. For court records, please visit the Minnesota Judicial Branch (Courts) website. For copies of police/incident reports, please contact the local law enforcement agency.
In order to process a criminal history arrest report, the following information is required:
- Full name of person
- Date of birth of person
- Number of copies needed
- Reason why this information is being requested
Requesting an Arrest Report
A criminal history arrest report can be requested in person or via United States Mail.
In Person Requests
- Appear in person at the Criminal History Unit (located on the first floor of the Law Enforcement Center, 425 Grove Street, Saint Paul). The Criminal History Unit hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted for the $5.00 fee.
Mail your request to:
Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office
Criminal History Unit
Attention: Criminal History Report
425 Grove Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
The request must include a:
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope
- A money order made payable to Ramsey County Sheriff's Office
Allow 4-6 days for delivery
Credit cards, cash and money orders are accepted. Money orders must be payable to: Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office.
- The fee for a certified criminal history arrest report is $5.00 per report.
For more information, please contact the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office Criminal History Unit at 651-266-9585.