Commendations are a great way of recognizing exceptional service provided by members of the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office. There are several ways to file a commendation.
Options for Filing a Commendation
- Call the employee’s supervisor or Unit Commander. If you are not sure whom to contact, please call the Sheriff’s Office administrative line at 651-266-9333.
- Call the Watch Commander. The Watch Commander can be reached at 651-266-9547 after regular business hours between the hours of 3:00 pm and 2:00 am, seven days a week (including weekends and holidays).
- Call the Sheriff’s Office administrative line (651-266-9333). A staff member will help direct your call to the correct supervisor. This line is answered during business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, excluding government holidays.
- Write the Sheriff’s Office. The Sheriff’s Office mailing address and email address are as follows:
Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office
425 Grove Street, Third Floor
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
- Visit the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office. Commendations may be made in person at the following locations, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (excluding holidays):
Law Enforcement Center
425 Grove Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Sheriff’s Patrol Station
1411 Paul Kirkwold Drive
(Highway 96 and Hamline Avenue)
Arden Hills, Minnesota