Free Adobe PDF Reader


Green Ramsey

General Information
651-266-1376 (TTY)

Public Health
Environmental Health
Vital Records

Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

PH Logo Other Services


Family History 
Search family history or learn about historical Minnesotans | Minnesota Historical Society

Legal Name Change (Outside of Marriage) 
Legal name changes (other than those done through marriage) are handled by Ramsey District Courts.  Civil Court General Information | 651.266.8253 | Instructions and Forms 

Social Security
The official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration | U.S Social Security Administration
Enter your zip code to find an office near you | Local Office Search

Return to Vital Records