Free Adobe PDF Reader


Green Ramsey

General Information
651-266-1376 (TTY)

Public Health
Environmental Health
Vital Records

Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

PH Logo Restaurant Complaints


Reporting a Restaurant
Restaurants throughout Saint Paul and Ramsey County are inspected by different licensing agencies.  If you have a restaurant complaint, please determine where the restaurant is located and call the appropriate agency.

City of Saint Paul | 651.201.4500

City of Maplewood | 651.249.2000

All other cities and townships in Ramsey County | 651.266.1199

Reporting a Foodborne Illness

Contact the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Foodborne Illness Hotline 1.877.FOOD.ILL or 1.877.366.3455
Report a Foodborne Illness | Why to Call the Hotline | What to Know Before Calling | Hotline Hours | What Happens After Calling | Email MDH

Employee Illnesses: Reporting/Exclusion/Restriction (pdf)

Return to Licensing & Inspection