Volunteer | Care Center Home
We currently have no active openings at this time.
All our job openings are posted on the Ramsey County Human Resources Department website. You can subscribe to receive email notices when new jobs are posted.
About Our Jobs
Registered Nurse (RN) l Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) l Trained Medication Assistant l Certified Nursing Assistant
The Care Center employs individuals who are interested in working weekend shifts and possibly some night shifts. We offer weekend and night shift pay differential and weekend bonus pay if individuals work a non-scheduled weekend.
In addition, we offer an Internal Intermittent Pool (IIP) of employees. These are employees that work intermittently and receive higher rates of pay in lieu of some benefits. IIP
Internal intermittent Pool benefits include:
- Double time for holidays, if worked
- Charge of Building pay (LPN or RN only)
- Weekend pay differential
- Overtime for over 8 hours worked per day
- Night shift pay differential
Salary (Internal Intermittent Pool Only)
- RN: Ramsey County wage, plus $5.00 per hour
- LPN: Ramsey County wage, plus $1.75 per hour
- TMA: Ramsey County wage, plus $1.25 per hour
- CNA: Ramsey County wage, plus $1.25 per hour
How to Apply
To apply for a position at the Care Center or any position within Ramsey County, please visit the Ramsey County Human Resources Department website. You can subscribe to receive email notices when new jobs are posted.