Call Our 651.704.2071 Phone Line: Leave your question and a Master Gardener researches & returns your call. FREE!
Ramsey County Master Gardener Diagnostic Clinic: Info. We personally help you identify--and control with fewer chemicals--lawn and garden plants, weeds, insects, and diseases. FREE!
Ramsey County Yard Waste Sites: Fun site video.
Information Booths: We staff FREE answer booths at these locations and times:
- Aldrich Arena Farmers' Market Wednesdays, 8 am-12, May-October, On White Bear Ave, south of Frost Ave (Maplewood)
- St Paul Farmers' Market Saturdays, 8 am-12, seasonal. On the corner of 5th and Wall Streets. Market website.
- Hmong Intnl Market Summer Saturdays seasonal. 217 Como Avenue, St. Paul. Market website
- Roseville Farmers' Market Tuesdays, 8am–12, seasonal. Church of Corpus Christi: Corner of Fairview & Co. Rd. B.
- St. Thomas More Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays of each summer month, 1:15-5pm 1079 Summit Ave, St. Paul
- Dayton's Bluff Farmers Market: 4:00-8:00pm: June 20, July 17, August 14, August 28 & September 18. Market FB Page. 463 Maria Ave. St. Paul
- Little Canada Farmers' Market Monday afternoons
Annual MAY Public Plant Sale: More info
Request a Master Gardener Information Booth or Class: We can teach classes on growing food, planting rain gardens, and reducing garden chemicals to help you and our community! Note: Request a Master Gardener as early as you can (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-704-2053) starting each February.
E-MAIL Questions: Here Soil Test: Here Like us here: Twitter: Garden Info and Turf Science
FYI: We also staff horticulture therapy at St Paul Children's Hospital: Video