About Circus of the Heart
- What: A celebration and place to ask questions about adoption; meet human services experts who offer adoption services; and win prizes
- Where: Prom Center at 484 Inwood Ave., in Oakdale
- When: Sunday, November 2nd from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Who: Sanni Brown (KMOJ) emcees a celebration for YOU
- Why: We want to celebrate the 539 children adopted in 2013 and
help 508 children who need permanent families now
Learn More MNAdopt
Have you attended MN ADOPT's Beyond Consequences or RAD Labs Trainings in the past? Would you like the opportunity to refresh some of the skills you learned and talk with other parents about their strategies and techniques? Then join the Minnesota Adoption Resource Network (MARN) Support Group for Adoptive, Foster, and Kinship Families.
When: Group Meetings are the 2nd Monday of every month from 6:30-8pm
Where: MARN Office, 1221 Nicollet Mall #501, Minneapolis
The group is open to parents who have attended either the Beyond Consequences or the RAD Labs training and there is no cost.
For more information and contact Jane Seymour at (612) 746-5128 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
November 22nd is National Adoption Day
This is a collective national effort to raise the country's awareness of the thousands of children waiting in foster care to be adoption.
Learn more about National Adoption Day