Craig W. Hinzman, L.S.
Ramsey County Surveyor
The Ramsey County Surveyors Office is responsible for:
· Maintenance and preservation of the U.S. Public Land Survey System monuments and records.
· Review and approval of all subdivision plats, Registered Land Surveys and condominium documents.
Other functions of the Ramsey County Surveyors Office include:
· Support of Public Works construction and maintenance projects through surveying, determination of right of way, mapping and platting of county roads.
· Assistance to the general public, private Land Surveyors and other real estate professionals.
· Maintenance, editing and updating the Ramsey County GIS parcel base map.
· Assistance to other Ramsey County Departments and the Examiner of Titles.
NEW! Survey Resources Interactive GIS Map
Monument Certificates, Half Sections, Benchmarks, Section Breakdowns, and Historical Survey Data.
This map works with desktop AND mobile devices. Please make sure you are using the most current version of your browser. After you have read the disclaimer at the bottom of this page,
Enter Survey Resources Interactive GIS Map
Instructions: Click the legend button near the upper left corner of the map. A series of layers may be displayed by clicking in the checkbox alongside the layer name. Links are found in the balloons that come up when a feature is selected by clicking. Multiple features may be selected at the same time. Use the arrow right button at the top of the balloon to toggle through the selections.
The information available on this web site is a compilation of Ramsey County Records. The Ramsey County Surveyor's Office is not responsible for the accuracy or timeliness of any of the information presented on this web site. Alteration of the data on this web is strictly prohibited and could result in penalty under law.
Ramsey county does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this data. The County disclaims any liability for any injuries, time delays, or expenses you may suffer if you rely in any manner on the accuracy of this data. It is the user's responsibility to verify the information they receive is accurate and correct.