Probation Reporting Center (PRC) | How PRC Works | Menu for Phone Calls | Payment for PRC | Frequently Asked Questions | Return to Adults
Using the Probation Reporting Center (PRC)
The PRC can accept calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Toll Free 1.866.520.7225
You must call once per month.
Your call in date will be the day of your birth month.
Born in April (4th month) – call on 4th day
Born in November (11th month) – call on 11th day
How to use PRC
As a rule, you will push 1 for Yes, and 2 for No
If your answer is “Yes”, then you will be asked to provide specifics
If your answer is “No” you will hear next question
Speak slowly and clearly
You will have the opportunity to leave a message.
After you have successfully completed the call, you will receive a confirmation number. DO NOT HANG UP BEFORE GETTING THIS NUMBER – or you will not receive credit for your call.
- You will be prompted to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- An information menu will be provided should you need further information regarding our address, court fines, scheduling/rescheduling of various classes and much more. Menu for Phone Calls
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN number. Enter your PIN# (PIN# is located on your calling card that was provided to you at orientation)".
TIPS: Do NOT lose your PIN #! The PIN # identifies you to the phone center so you may complete your monthly call. AND Carry your PIN # with you so you can call from anywhere.
- You will be asked to say your name for verification purposes.
- You may hear one or more outgoing messages, depending on your case.
- You must answer the 4 following questions:
Has your address changed since your last call? Press 1 for Yes, 2 for No. If 1 is pressed, please speak clearly and slowly to report your address including apartment number and zip code. Press the # key when you are finished.
Has your primary telephone number (the one we can reach you at) changed since your last call? Press 1 for Yes, 2 for No. If 1 is pressed, clearly speak your new phone number and be sure to include your area code. Press # key when you are finished.
Has your employment changed since your last call? Press 1 for Yes, 2 for No. If 1 is pressed, please speak clearly and slowly to report your employer's name, address, phone number, hours worked, hourly pay and your supervisor's name. Press # key when you are finished. If you are unemployed you will need to report that as well, along with source of income, if any.
Have you had any police contact since your last call? Police contacts include any stops by police, citations issued, arrests, or whether you have been notified or required to appear in court. Press 1 for Yes, 2 for No. If 1 is pressed, please tell us the date of contact, city and county involved, and what, if any, charges were imposed. Press # key when you are finished.
- At this point, you will have the opportunity to leave a message.
- You will be informed of the number of pre-paid months remaining on your account. Payment for PRC
- You will be a given a confirmation number. This is your proof of reporting. Write this number down and save it. Remember, the call is NOT complete until you receive your confirmation number.
Probation Reporting Center Contact Information
To leave a message: call the PRC toll free at 1.866.520.7225.
To fax Information:
Tier 1: (Green) 651.266.2686
Tier 2: (Blue) 651.266.2291
Tier 3: (Red) 651.266.2687
To mail information:
Ramsey County Probation Reporting Center
121 East Seventh Place, Suite 1200
St. Paul, MN 55101 (map it) (Parking Information)
Return to Community Corrections